First off, if you’ve been following me for a while you might notice my site is ALL NEW! My husband has been working his butt off getting it live and we just did a soft launch yesterday to make sure everything was working right. What do you think? I would love some feedback! I’ll still be posting nail art and other random thoughts but we added some new features which I’ll go over below:
1. My Amazon Shop! I’ve been wanting to sell nail products for a long time but am not ready to take the plunge into wholesaling and retailing and all that headache. Amazon offers an awesome affiliate program and quite frankly Amazon is my favorite place to shop for nail and beauty products if I don’t get them at the Beauty Supply. Amazon has the best prices and the best return policy. I’ve gone through and tried my hardest to only add reputable sellers and the highest quality products and will be fine tuning my shop daily but if you notice any kinks let me know pretty please! Not only did I do nail, hair, and makeup products but I also added an Aromatherapy category because I love essential oils and I cannot believe how good the prices are! Especially for Doterra–they are almost at wholesale pricing! I’m going to highlight some of my favorite products weekly and let you know about the best deals so heads up! 🙂 Check out my fun Chic Shop HERE
2. We wanted to do a question and answer forum for any and all nail and beauty related topics. I will answer a lot of the questions but I would really love reader feedback on them as well so don’t be shy! Check out the forum HERE
3. My amazingly talented husband added a beautiful gallery to showcase some of my favorite work, which I will be adding to on a regular basis. My old gallery was not quite up to par, mostly because I never took the time to understand it. But this new gallery is the creme de la creme! 🙂 (Did I spell that right?) I want to add a user gallery as well so that my readers can upload their own nail art for credit and feedback. Check out my beautiful gallery HERE
Other than the look and feel those are the biggest changes. Jason designed the entire site and did most of the developing himself. We had a hard time choosing a color scheme and ultimately decided on using the Pantone Color of the Year “Radiant Orchid” for the color palette. If it’s good enough for Pantone, it’s good enough for Chic. 🙂
I loved my old site and it’s been a good friend the past four years but I was beginning to feel like I needed something more. I cannot express how excited I am about these new features and I know they are only going to enhance my posts and articles immensely!
Operation Valentines Day Part 2
I designed this set of Valentines Day nails around this set I created on Polyvore. I just love the pink color combinations and I want everything–the lingerie, the champagne, the lipstick, THE RING! (hint hint hubby) I don’t think a man could ever go wrong with jewelry, champagne, lingerie, or a pampering day at the spa for gift choices on Valentines Day. What do you think?
I used Gwen’s Pink Polish “Hey Baby” along with CND Vinylux Black Pool and OPI Alpine Snow. The bows I bought on my store and the lace is a stamp in my collection. I’ll give you links to buy everything below.
Last but not least…I’m doing an Operation Valentines Day Giveaway! Contest will end February 13 so that gives you more than 3 weeks to get entered. The prize is a $25 Amazon Gift Card. I would love for the winner to use it in my shop and let me know how the shopping experience went, but of course it’s redeemable on all the thousands of amazing Amazon items. Rules are as follows:
1. Please follow me on Instagram.
2. Please follow me on Facebook.
3. Pin the nails from today’s post on Pinterest.
4. Comment on this blog post when you have completed all the steps.
5. Have fun!
Let me know if you have any questions about anything! Ever! I hope you all have a wonderful, terrific, fabulous week and all your hopes and dreams come true! 🙂 xoxo!